It’s simple to add Maisie to your BigCommerce store. Follow the steps below to ensure you get full access to Maisie’s features:
- Complete your details on our registration (sign-up) form and submit.
- Install the Maisie App to your store from the BigCommerce marketplace. Don’t worry, we’ll take you right to it. If your store uses the Stencil Template the Maisie code snippet with be automatically installed for you. However, if you’re still on the Blueprint Template (seriously, it’s time to upgrade!) we can provide instructions on how to set it up or we can do it for you.
- Connect the Facebook Business Page from which you wish to engage your customers and subscribers on Messenger.
- Make sure all the pages on your site are fully secure https and are forced to https. Apart from all the obvious security reasons you should do this, without https most Facebook Messenger features won’t work (yeah, Facebook does actually take security very seriously!). If you are still stuck on http, time to get sorted – instructions can be found here.
- Apply for Facebook Subscription Messaging approval from Facebook (if you haven’t done so already). This is essential if you wish to send broadcast messages to your Messenger subscribers.
Congratulations 🎉 Now that the basic set up is done you can start setting up your bot’s chat flows.