If you are already a Privy customer and would like to continue to use Privy’s popups on your site you are now able to add Maisie’s Subscribe to Messenger opt-in checkbox to your existing popups. This means you can give your website visitors a choice of subscribing for updates from you via email or Messenger or both.
To add Maisie to your Privy popup follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Privy account. You will see all your Privy campaigns. If you do not see any campaigns listed simply click Campaigns in the the top menu.
2. Select the campaign you wish to use with Maisie and click “Edit”.
3. Click the “+Add Element” menu.
4. Click “Add html” from the dropdown menu.
5. Drag and drop the selection and place it on your popup.
6. Finally, go to your Maisie dashboard and copy and paste your unique Maisie code – <div id="”maisie-privy-popup”">your unique code here</div> – into the Html box on your Privy screen.
7. Click “Save” on the top right hand corner of your Privy screen.
You’re all done. Make sure to check how it looks on your site and make any necessary modifications to the layout of your popup.
All website visitors who opt-in to receive Messenger updates via this popup will appear in your Maisie Subscriber list.